For the 3rd time International Centre hosted representatives of SGH partner universities at the Erasmus+ KA107 International Staff Training Week. The event took place between 23rd to 27th October 2017.
Representatives of the following universities visited SGH:
• Peking University HSBC Business School, China
• The American University in Cairo, Egypt
• Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
• National Taiwan University, Taiwan
• Belarusian State University, Belarus
• Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
• Saint Petersburg State University of Economics, Russia
• Armenian State University of Economics, Armenia
• Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Macedonia
During this week our guests got acquainted with SGH offer and its initiatives in the areas of education and research. The program was based on participants’ requests and contained diversified activities. Our guests had meetings with SGH Authorities: Vice Rector for International Relations prof. Jacek Prokop and Vice Rector for Teaching and Student Affairs prof. Krzysztof Kozłowski as well as two student networks: ESN SGH and Foreign Affairs Club.
Additionally program activities were supported by the presentation about the academic view on research presented by Dr Eliza Chilimoniuk-Przeździecka and a lecture given by Prof. Maria Aluchna on Corporate Governance in Poland. Participants of the Staff Training Week could also meet and talk to the representatives of the flagship SGH departments i.a. Open Education Centre, Centre for Corporate Relations, Office of MBA Programmes, Project Support Office, Promotion and Admission Office and International Centre.
Our visitors could participate in a crash course on Polish history and culture by Ms Małgorzata Nowicka (International Centre), campus tour including a visit to renowned SGH Library, city walking tour around Warsaw and a day-long trip to Gdańsk.
This event was organised within the 30th Erasmus Anniversary Celebrations.
foto: Maciej Górski