THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF WARSAW SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS ALUMNI CLUB
The mission of the Warsaw School of Economics Alumni Club is to integrate the community of SGH alumni.
The Warsaw School of Economics Alumni Club accomplishes its mission aspiring to:
1) maintain permanent relations by SGH with its alumni,
2) strengthen bonds between alumni and SGH,
3) enable establishment and improvement of contacts between alumni of different fields of study and graduation years,
4) create of business relations network among the SGH alumni,
5) stimulate and develop professional and research activity of the SGH alumni,
6) promote SGH educational offer within acquiring new skills and raising professional qualifications,
7) support initiatives of SGH alumni,
8) acquire comprehensive support to complete SGH statutory goals.
1. The Club is a form of SGH activity conducted by the Alumni Office.
2. Alumni Office creates and runs the database of the Alumni Club members and the Alumni Club website. It is responsible for the organisation of the Alumni Club activity and provides the information flow. The Alumni Office cooperates with other SGH units in order to achieve the aforementioned goals.
3. The Club membership is voluntary.
4. The Club membership is free of charge.
1. Members of the Club can be persons who in SGH were granted a degree or title of:
4) Doctor habilitatus,
2. The Club members can also be:
1) the alumni of SGH doctoral studies,
2) the alumni of post-graduate and MBA studies at SGH.
3. The Club membership is acquired by filling in and sending the electronic declaration of the Club membership placed on the website of SGH Alumni Club together with the scan their diploma of Warsaw School of Economics.
1. The Club members are entitled to obtain an SGH Alumni Card, which gives a right to benefit from the Discount Programme. Details of the Programme are available at: www.sgh.waw.pl/karta_absolwenta/
2. The status of a member of the SGH Alumni Club is given to anyone who fulfilled the formal requirements whether or not they are the Alumni Card holders.